Qualifying to Rent a House
So, you found a house you would like to rent. Please verify the following items to see if you can qualify. You can use the spaces below to estimate your expenses. We can give you better estimates of past utility bills for specific properties.
- No Pets.
- No Felonies in past 7 years.
- At lease signing you will need First Months Rent $_________ and Damage deposit of $1,000.00 in Cash, Cashiers Check, or Money Order.
- Monthly rent payment (Cashiers Check or Money Order) is due on or before 1st of each month. Late fees of 8% WILL BE assessed.
- You will be responsible for paying utilities directly:
- Electric - $_________.
- Garbage - $________.
- Phone/Internet/Cable - $_______.
- Water/Sewer - $________. (in some municipalities water may be added to your rent each month).
- You will need to show monthly income of at least 3 times rent $_________. Pay stubs or confirmation from employer.
- Lease is month to month with 60 day notice required.
- Each adult must sign the lease.
- Each adult must fill out an application with a $30 application fee.
- IF you are OK with all of the above please call John at 320-295-9588 to set up a showing.