Willing to do work for reasonable rates.
- The best situation is if there is a do it yourself project that you need some additional help, knowledge, muscle and or equipment on.
- Competitive labor rates. If extensive vehicle usage is part of the job, a fuel surcharge may apply. May be willing to barter items of value or trade hours of time.
- Contact John at 320 295 9588
- Renovated/remodeled 10 plus single family homes.
Tools and Equipment.
- Pickup truck, 12 foot trailer,dump trailer, access to small utility tractor with FEL, chainsaw, nail guns, panel lift, appliance dolly, ladders, and many hand tools.
Call John at 320 295 9588 for additional help, knowledge, muscle and or equipment with your do it yourself project.
- Specializing in residential renovation
- Window and Door replacement
- Mud/Ceiling Texture
- Minor Plumbing and Electrical
- Hardwood floor Re- finishing
- Unwanted Appliances
- Larger Items, etc.
- House trash/foreclosure clean outs
- House board ups
- Lock changing
- Limited Winterization
- Outbuilding Removal/demolition
- Patio Paver Blocks
- Rock/bolder walls
- Block Walls
- Timber Walls
- Light Grading/ Material Moving
- Lawn Mowing
- Snow Removal
- Tree Trimming/Removal
- Garden Tilling
- Light material moving
- Driveway Grading